Hello Saturday! And Saturday means Shuffle time.
- Sorrow – David Bowie. What can I say about David Bowie that you don’t already know? Nothing…
- By My Side – Kasabian. One of the less well-known Kasabian songs off their second album – ‘Empire’. I think you can call it an ‘album filler’. Some think the band are overrated, others disagree. I would say I’m comfortably on the fence.
- Get Rhythm – Johnny Cash. The Man in Black. A legend. One from the end of the fifties with, well, rhythm!
- Way Into Your Heart – The Hummingbirds. I’m biased here, but this band from Liverpool are pretty damned good. This track is off their album ‘Pieces of You’ and is quite low-key and has a Country-style twang to it. Highly recommended listening.
- Black Or White – Michael Jackson. A bit of Jacko to finish, then. Maybe they should play this song to all the American cops before they go out on patrol to teach them a bit of racial harmony!!
And that’s your five for today. Before you know it, it’ll be Saturday again! Although it’s not just any Saturday next time – it’s my 1st Wedding Anniversary. Time flies, huh?!